Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hi! I'm Jennifer

Hello!  I'm Jennifer the owner and creator of Sparkled Whimsy.   I am so overdue for an introduction.  

  • First of all, I love a good set of bullet points, don't you? 
  • I am a morning person -- all the good stuff happens between 6am and 10am.  The rest is just cake.
  • I am a coffee snob/addict #nectarofthegods 
  • I love food - all food but especially Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!   
  • I am a social introvert.  I can turn on social, but need a lot of alone time afterwards (this is the reason I don't do paint parties!😀)
  • I am a huge fan of all things organization, time management and creating order from chaos. (yes, I fully embrace my nerdiness)
  • On average, I listen to 3 Audible books a week.   Audible is the most awesome thing ever invented - paint AND read books at the same time!
  • Favorite hobby:  Beach time in Turks and Caicos #emptynest life rocks
  • Favorite place:  anywhere in the Caribbean
I am married to the absolute LOVE of my life - Mr. Sparkled Whimsy.   We are a blended family with two boys (Christian is 23 and Casey is 21).  Both are grown and living their own lives with the occasional visit for laundry services and food.



In the last 5 years, Sparkled Whimsy has grown so much I had to stop being a control freak or stop sleeping.  So, I chose sleep and delegated to Mr. Sparkled Whimsy.  He does all supply purchasing, wood cutting, sanding and shipping. There have been a few hiccups, but overall a huge success.  He also does all the cooking and keeps me supplied with bubblegum and caffeine -- I TOLD you he was amazing 😍    

I gotta admit, I'm kinda liking this blog thing! Next post will show you my painting studio (which is really just an extra bedroom but painting studio sounds so much fancier) and our wood shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment